(EU Regulation 2016/679 with regard to the protection of personal data)
We would like to inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
In accordance with articles 13 and 14, we provide the following information:
1. Identification details of the data controller and data protection officer
The owner of the treatment BEST AND FAST CHANGE SRL SINGLE-MEMBER TREATMENT, Via de’Rondinelli, 10 – 50123 – Firenze tel.no. 055/2654278
The data protection officer is LOIACONO MARIA GILDA email@example.com
2. Purpose, legal basis of the processing to which the data is intended
The processing of personal data supplied by you is finalized:
- To perform the contractual obligations and to comply with its specific requirements, as well as to comply with regulatory obligations, in particular accounting and tax obligations;
- To perform the fulfilment regarding administrative, accounting, civil and tax obligations related to your personal data and/or company;
- To perform the fulfilment regarding administrative, accounting, civil and tax obligations related to our company;
- To the administrative and commercial management of our relationship;
- To define the management and execution of mandates and contracts concluded between us;
- To draw up internal statistics, market analysis and handle the correspondence, including circulars, research, promotions, advertising;
3. Treatment modalities
In relation to the purposes mentioned above, your data are subject to computer and paper processing. The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical and physical security and confidentiality of your personal data.
4. Legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties
The owner of the treatment will process your data in the legitimate and mutual interest of carrying out the contractual obligations and in order to fulfil the obligations under the tax law.
5. Nature of personal data
Your personal data are gathered and handled with the only purpose to carry out the services you required.
If during the provision of the service proves to be necessary to acquire and carry out operations with regard to the processing of your sensitive and judicial personal data, you will be asked to give a written consent.
6. Compulsory or optional nature of conferring your personal data
In relation to the purposes refered to n° 1,2,3,4, the provision of your personal data is mandatory to fulfil the existing contract and tax legislation and any refusal could make it impossible or extremely difficult to perform the contract. To the purposes referred to n° 5, personal data is optional.
7. Scope of communication and disclosure of data
Your data may be communicated for the purposes referred to point 1a:
- all subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory measures
- to our collaborators, employees, within the scope of their duties
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our business and in the manner and for the purposes set out above;
8. Method and length of personal data retention period
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations that can reasonably be
identified in 10 years.
9. Data subject’s rights
According to the Regulation (articles 15-22), the interested party may exercise the following rights in
relation to the holder/contractors of the data processing:
- Right of Access
- Right of rectification
- Right to Cancellation
- Right to Limitation of Treatment
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to object to processing
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making processes
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
10. Withdrawal of consent to processing of personal data
With reference to the consent of the processing personal data, pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you are entitled to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before revocation, by sending an email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a copy of your document, with the following text:
withdraw consent to the processing of all my personal data.
At the end of this operation your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you would like to have more information on the processing of your personal data, or to exercise the rights referred to paragraph 8 above, you may send an email to the same address above.